The Orbital Cutter has been developed to cut rotationally symmetric, rigid products made of rubber or plastic without chips or deformation. With this cutting concept, no radial forces act to the product, so that there are no deformations.
Maschinenbau Bardowick GmbH (formerly DCM Maschinenbau GmbH Lüneburg) has been a leading manufacturer in the field of extrusion downstream equipment for decades. Customer-specific special solutions are developed and implemented by us.
The advantages of the Orbital Cutter OC
- Optimized cutting length tolerances through specially developed cutting application
- Chipless, vertical cut
- Servo controller of the latest generation
- Aluminium multilayer pipes can also be cut
- High effectiveness with simple operation
The Orbital Cutter OC at a glance
A cut-to-length system with the highest quality
The orbital cutting machine OC machine meets your high quality requirements in many aspects.
In combination with our caterpillar haul-off BP or a commissioning unit, you receive a complete system from one partner.
Overview of the Features
For cutting, the complete cutting unit is synchronized to the production speed by means of a separate servo drive.
During cutting, the blades execute a circular movement from an adjustable outer diameter to an adjustable inner diameter.
The optimum cutting speed for the product can be selected independently of the product speed.
Blades can be changed quickly and safely.
The base frame is a robust, powder-coated welded construction manufactured in-house.
Many Individual Extensions
Since the process engineering conditions vary from customer to customer, we adapt each orbital cutting system to your individual requirements. Possible options are e.g:
- Individual adaptation of the set of tools depending on the product diameter
- Use of various blade systems, perfectly suited to the application
- Integration of the cut-to-length machine into a higher-level line control with all common industrial bus systems
- There is a wealth of experience in FDA-compliant design for the pharmaceutical and medical technology sector.
- The following order picking or conveyor systems designed to meet your requirements
Technical data of the Orbital Cutter OC (extract)
|OC-40 V3||OC-65 V3|
|Max. dimension of the product||Ø 39 mm||Ø 64 mm|
|Max. rounds of the knives||1000 1/min|
|Cutting length||50 – 10000 mm|
|Solution of the cutting length||0,1 mm|
|Cutting frequency (depending on the cutting length and the production speed)||90 Schnitte/min||70 Schnitte/min|
|Radial motion of the blades||ca. 10 mm|
|Operation of the knives||Pneumatic/electric|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||2050 x 1550 x 625 mm||2450 x 1520 x 810 mm|
|Cutting motor||Servo motor|
|Option: User administration||X|
|Option: Recipe administration||X|
|Option: Integration in a higher-level line control||X|
All machines from Maschinenbau Bardowick GmbH comply with the EC Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC).
Request your new Orbital Cutting System OC now
Request your new Orbital Cutter OC now!
At Maschinenbau Bardowick GmbH, your specialized manufacturer for extrusion downstream equipment, you will receive the best technical advice for your application.
Benefit from 25 years of experience in the design of extrusion downstream equipment for the rubber and plastics industry!