Maschinenbau Bardowick GmbH offers apprentice positions for various industrial-technical as well as commercial professions. Since we are particularly interested in the introduction of the next generation into the working environment of a technical company, we also offer school or study-related pacts. We cooperate with various universities. We look forward to every letter of application, in case of an advertised job offer or an unsolicited application.
Please send all letters of application with cover letter, a tabular CV and certificates via post mail or via e-mail.
In these areas we act like an assistant for our career:
If you are interested in a job with us, please send your application to:
Constructor – Machine / Plant Engineering
Full time, now
• Construction including the creation of drawings and parts lists
• Calculation of welded assemblies / components
• Creation and documentation of production and standard compliant constructions (designs, detailed design, drawings and parts lists) including all necessary production documents with Solid works.
Full time, now
• Completed studies, state-certified technician or a comparable qualification with corresponding professional experience (in the field of electrical engineering).
• New development of PLC applications with control systems from different manufacturers as well as analysis and optimization of existing systems
• Independent preparation of electrical plans and parts lists
• Commissioning of our systems and training of customer personnel.
• Technical service and support.
– Do not hesitate, join our team! –
The mechanical engineering Bardowick GmbH offers training places in the following commercial-technical and also commercial training occupations:
- Cutting machine operator
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering
- Industrial mechanic
- Construction mechanic
- Technical Product Designer
- Industrial clerks
- Merchants in wholesale and retail
We look forward to receiving your letter of application, also by e-mail. Please send your detailed letter of application to the contact person listed above.
School or study-related internships
SieAre you interested in a school internship to gain first insights into professional working life and the areas of activity related to industrial mechanical engineering? We can offer this to interested students in the school-based internship during school hours.
For this purpose, we offer you the opportunity to gain practical experience in the context of basic, preliminary or specialist internships in accordance with the respective study regulations.
We look forward to receiving your letter of application, also by e-mail. Please send your detailed application to the contact person listed above.